I would like to inform you that Legislative Decree no. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data collected.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data you provide will be used for the following purposes: to send a document containing the prices of the wedding photo services correctly.
2. The treatment will be carried out in the following ways: computerized
3. The provision of data is mandatory (to be able to respond appropriately) and any refusal to provide such data could result in my partial and not indicative answer.
4. The data will not be disclosed to other subjects, nor will it be disseminated
5. The data controller is: Francesco Bonarrigo based in via Leonardo da Vinci 10 in Gottolengo (BS).
6. The data controller is Francesco Bonarrigo.
7. The representative of the holder in the territory of the State is Francesco Bonarrigo.
8. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
ADDED ON MAY 24th 2018
I guarantee full compliance with all the provisions of the Law to protect privacy, explicitly confirming my careful adherence to the provisions of Regulation Gdpr n.679/2016 and to what follows, and in particular from what is contained in the articles from 13 to 22 , and in Article 34.
Concretely: at any time, you can contact the data controller Francesco Bonarrigo, by contacting him at the email address:[email protected] for any information, correction, variation or cancellation you wish on the data concerning you.
I guarantee that the data collected will not be used for purposes other than those explicitly agreed, which if not explicitly granted will not be disclosed to third parties, and that will be stored and protected by adopting appropriate procedures.
I would like to thank you for the trust placed in me, and I would like to return it by placing all your attention in the processing of your information.
ABOUT COOKIE DETAILS